A fully automated or semi-automatic production plant for pies and tarts that is versatile and designed for medium-high production capacity and high precision in dosage and decoration. The pies and tarts line is composed of:
- automatic short pastry extruder
- press unit equipped with heated moulds and counter-moulds for better control during the pressing phase
- sensor for mould recognition according to the selected recipe
- trolley for extraction and rapid change of pressing heads
- dosing unit driven by servomotors for a high-precision weight dosage and a homogenous distribution of filling on the short pastry base
- rotary machine suitable to deposit a lattice top on the tart surface with high precision
- possibility to use the filling dosing unit for cake production, integrating the line with a paper cup denester or an oil greasing unit, depending on the desired product type.